Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Mixing Testosterone base powder and DMSO

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
No insurance, and cant afford the very expensive 5% testosterone patches. I've been doing a lot of reading about DMSO, and wanted to see if anyone knew anything about (from experience, not reading) this procedure as a transdermal application. I have some very sensitive digital scales, so I can develop some very precise dose rates... no issues there. My DMSO is pure, and my environment is sterile, so no possibility of a contaminated dose. I'm going to be dosing 5mg per day, which is an extremely mild dose, so should be no issues there, also. Six months ago, when I had insurance, my blood work indicated very low test levels, which is why I'm asking this question. There... now that should answer all of your questions. My BIG question: Does Testosterone breakdown when dissolved in DMSO? Would this be a viable transdermal application?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2011
Yes, test powder will breakdown w DMSO - mix DMSO 50/50 w/distilled H20 + test powder. depending on ur powder -generally speaking .01grm = 5mg

good info; http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroid-po wder-calculator.html
|
Did you find this post helpful?