Medical Questions > Parenting > Newborn Babies Forum

Missing Toes

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
User Profile
My baby was born missing all of his toes on one foot and he has one big toe on the other will he be able to walk ? My baby has Laryngomalacia and stridor will he be able to talk he cries good so i think he will i just dont know about his walking please be able to answer thank you so much lifepreserver
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I'm sorry to hear about your baby. Miracles do happen, and with therapy, maybe both are possible, I don't know. I wish I could give you a better answer...just try not to worry about it because only time can tell, and never give up on his no matter what he does or does not accomplish.
|

replied November 22nd, 2011
I so Wish I would have seen this question when you posted. I could have saved you years of worrying and wasted tears. My daughter was born with nearly the same defect at 1`5yrs old..cheerleader, ballet and tap are among her many accomplishments. Cosmetically check out the site living skin....they do amazing things. I hope by now you too can answer this question.
|

replied December 29th, 2012
I am sorry about the condition of your baby. Three years ago, I also had a child with the same condition and he was a still born. Six weeks after I gave birth to him, he died. Very tragic and very painful on our part but I just said to myself that maybe God has a purpose in all that happened. I gave my prepaid funeral plans because we were unready of it.
|