Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Missed period and sharp pain in ovaries.

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My periods have been irregular for the past year, but I got them every month.
My last period was on February 21st to the 24th, on March 14th and 15th I had light spotting which I've never had before. To this day I still have not started my period.
Since the spotting I've had dull pain in my vagina and random sharp pain in my ovaries and pain around my cervix after intercourse.(haven't had any unprotected intercourse) There is no bad odor, I've been having a white kind of chalky discharge and cloudy kind of thick slimy discharge. I've done two pregnancy test and they were both negative.
Any advice would be wonderful!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kida21811
|

replied May 22nd, 2013
I was wondering what has happen since the post? I'm going through the same thing at the moment ....
|

replied May 24th, 2013
The pain finally went away and I got my period on April 9th. I think I had a bad cyst which caused the delay and the pain. Hope this helps. If the pain is really bad you probably should see a doctor, if you have a cyst and it can rupture which could be extremely painful and threatening.
|

replied September 2nd, 2013
I haven't had my period since April about 5 months. I had in may light spotting, I have sharp pain in my ovaries and, I have odor and discharge. My doctor said he feels cysts like walnut size? how is that good? I am very scared. and I am not pregnant took 2 tests and Negative and also I have my tubes tied?
|