Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

missed my period by a whole month and I have never had sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello, my name is Kelsey and I missed my period by a whole month and I have never had sex before I am eating a little more and gaining weight like 5 pounds I have a headache, backache, and like cramps when my period usually happens but there's no period.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2017
It sounds as if you might not have enough body fat, or perhaps not enough iron. If you are young then it's common for your periods to be irregular like this, but you should see your doctor to rule out any more serious health issues like thyroid etc, and taking a vitamin supplement might help Smile
|

replied March 29th, 2017
It sounds as if you might not have enough body fat, or perhaps not enough iron. If you are young then it's common for your periods to be irregular like this, but you should see your doctor to rule out any more serious health issues like thyroid etc, and taking a vitamin supplement might help Smile
|
Quick Reply