Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Miserable

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I have suffered from Anxiety and bipolar for the last 10 years. I have many medical problems that seem to take a huge toll on my moods. I suffer from anxiety, depression, PTSD, and bipolar. I have fibromyalgia, psuedo tumors behind my eyes, I have unexplained nausea, ibs, and acid reflux. I also suffer from seizures. I'm 21 and feel like I'm dying. I literally have been feeling like I'm going to die soon and other weird fears. I just feel off. Dizziness, nausea, trouble going to sleep, shaky, hot flashes, and sometimes my body feels tingly and numb... Is this normal? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I feel so alone in all of this. My friends and family make me feel like it's all in my head and like it will stop.. 10 years later and I'm losing hope that it'll all just stop. I feel like I'm going to feel like this for the rest of my life.. I feel like I'm so unpleasant to be around as my moods will change in a split second. Can anyone help me deal with all of this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2016
I am sorry to hear about your situation and you're not alone. Health issues are no fun and can cause all kinds of negative thoughts.

Have the docs checked your thyroid and adrenals? Your symptoms sure do fit the bill for one of those, if not both. It might be worth looking into.

Take care and stay positive

DanteNXS
|

replied August 24th, 2016
I have checked my thyroid, because people in my family have thyroid problems and everything was normal. I feel like I have done every test under the sun. I don't think I have had my adrenals, I will have to ask! Thank you so much!
|
Quick Reply