Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

miserable, I don't even know the first step to happiness

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I am 25 I have 2 kids and have been with my husband for almost 10 years. I do not leave the house much not even to sit outside, I am mainly cleaning my house or sitting in my room. I hate how I am because it affects my children. I am not sure what will even make me happy in life. I love my kids and I accept my role as a mom but don't I need a break every once in awhile? Is that selfish? Is feeling this way selfish? I don't even know if its my marriage that makes me feel this way? I love my husband I'm still very attractive to him and he is a good dad but we fight all the time? I know I am a miserable person but why is that? I am angry because my childhood was not very loving at times, I was physicallyand mentally abused but is that something to hold on to? I have so much wrong that I don't even know what the first step to happiness is but I really want to find it. Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|