Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

misdiagnosed in 1991.i have been so traumatised

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
i was misdiagnosed in 1991.i have been so traumatised by misdiagnosis that i am a virtual recluse.it is like a horrible stain on my body that eats me up and stops me living.how do i get rid of this label?.i know what real schizophrenia is and i would say i probably display 1% of symptoms if that. gosign
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
I wouldn't worry about the label, it's meaningless.

And just don't tell anyone.

And I've been scarred as well, although I realize one day I will wear them proudly, Ill show everyone, because they don't know.

Are you on medication, do your one percent of symptoms return without them, and are they severe enough that you need medication, if only some of the time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: symptoms
Quick Reply