Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Miracle h (Page 1)

has anyone used miracle h?
any honest reviews? please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2009
I used it and found it to be very effective and educational. It was easy to understand and use and I wanted to avoid surgery at all costs, which was the option that my doctor was pushing. Another thing, I signed up for the free course on the website and was really happy with the information that I received.
|

replied February 5th, 2009
I am skeptical of getting it because if it is really a treatment, how come doctors are not recommending it?

Did it really cure you? how long did it take?
|

replied February 8th, 2009
Hemroid Harry worked for me
i don't know anything about miracle h i thought about buying it but thought how is an ebook going to cure me of anything but maybe it has some good tips in it i bought "Hemroid Harry" online and it worked great for me helped me avoid surgery
|

replied February 17th, 2009
H Miracle
Yes it works. Not only did it cure my hemorrhoid problem in 3 days, they also give out a free mini course that taught me all about hemorrhoids. I have made a few lifestyle changes to prevent the re-occurrence and it has worked wonders for me. The product is guaranteed so there is nothing to lose.

There are many preventative medicines, treatments, and cures that are not recommended by doctors. This opens up a whole new discussion about pharmaceutical companies, the FDA, pharmaceutical reps, and doctors.
|

replied June 21st, 2010
I am thinking about buying it, although I only have internal hemorrhoids for now, I want to use natural ways to reduce it, I'll look for more review to make sure Miracle H really helps.
|

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2010
H Miracle did work for me, however don't do what I did the first time. I first just used the ways to get fast relief and because i am a guy i didn't keep working through the program and they ended up coming back.

Then i used it again and this time i actually read and applied the stuff i needed to do and they are now gone.
|

replied October 30th, 2010
I recommend H Miracle. I suffered for quite some time with hemorrhoids and nothing worked. Prep H and other creams were useless. Sitz baths provide temporary relief but as soon as I had another bowel movement I was back to square one. I decided to reach out to the hemorrhoid community and develop a one-stop resource with FAQ, weblinks, a blog and link to the H Miracle page

Good luck,
Chris
|

replied November 10th, 2010
can you send the link please?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
ntoshi wrote:
can you send the link please?

I am sorry, but no links allowed...They can PM you....
|

Ntoshi

I sent you a PM with the link. Best of luck to you and feel free to keep in touch with me,

Chris
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2012
Bought it...didn't use it.
I bought it and the recipes were so confusing. Unless you live in Chinatown, it will be very difficult to find the ingredients to get the job done. I ended up using traditional treatments, which worked, and requested a refund through ClickBank, which was processed immediately.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 20th, 2013
I've had good experience with it. My sister, who's a nurse, recommended it to me.
|

replied August 14th, 2013

I am 44 years old, if you ask me what is the most painful experience, I would never forget, I will say without a moments hesitation, the hemorrhoids experience! I got the hemorrhoids during pregnancy and I suffered from it for almost 16 years! It was horrible, 16 years of embarrassment, pain, and struggle.

|

replied October 3rd, 2013
Hmiracle is not a hype product. There is more to it than meets the eye. As a matter of fact,there are some useful information that can help get rid of those piles. I’ve applied the secret recipes myself. Guess what? It works! I am now hemorrhoids FREE. It would not have been possible without Holly Hayden’s amazing recipes and tips. I couldn’t thank Holly Hayden enough, not to mention, Hmiracle’s awesome customer support who guided me.
The true difference for me came from how Holly's team guided me for my personal situation. Without this part, I could not have achieved these results. The personalized counseling is a must-have for people because there is no one-size-fits-all... and this will be critical to curing hemorrhoids.
|

replied October 10th, 2013
I have Holly Hayden’s complete kit. So far so good. I’ve been using it for a week now and works flawlessly. Their personalized counseling helped me tremendously. I am very glad that I found this product because it shrunk my hemorrhoids. I would highly recommend this product for people with hemorrhoids problems who want immediate relief from painful hemorrhoids.
|

replied October 15th, 2013
I bought Hmiracle last month for my hemorrhoids, and it is a ‘must have’ for people with hemorrhoids. It is a complete kit packed with very helpful cures that are natural which means you do not have to worry about adverse reactions. I am very happy with the result of my treatment since I am now cured from piles. Furthermore, they have personalized counseling which made a huge impact on the success of my treatment.
|

replied October 18th, 2013
Hmiracle is the most effective hemorrhoids remedy I ever tried. Believe me, I tried almost all treatments out there. Thankfully, I got hold of Holly Hayden’s product, and decide to give it a try. I don’t think I will be able to get rid of my hemorrhoids, but was surprised when it disappeared after a few days of using Hmiracle.
|

replied October 19th, 2013
no, i have use Lido-nifedipine gel. I found it very effective and you don't need to go for surgery..
|
12 >>
Quick Reply