I have a minor dislocated jaw, and have a few questions:
- Will it heal on its own or should I see a doctor?
- If it does heal on its own how long will it generally take?
- When it heals will I be more likely to get injuries to my jaw?
- If it heals on its own will my teeth always feel like they aren't aligning properly?
- Is there anything I should do to help it heal?
- What are the general precautions I should take while my jaw is healing?
- If I do need to see a doctor do I make an app. with my dentist or regular doc?
I've never had a minor dislocated jaw before so I don't know what to do. If there are anymore important details that I should know about my current injury please tell me. Thank you for taking the time to read this (or answer it - I appreciate it!)