Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Mind always thinking

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
dear docrtor iam 26 years old .my problem is that i am alwaya thinking something in my mind .i am a good student but when professors are saying it is very difficult to learn and my mind is thinking some where.while driving also my mind is thinking somewhere what is the problem
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2010
The problem is that u can't concentrate on work which is in your hand.
You must try to concentrate in your work.Their are some good medicine also that can increase your concentration.Their are some exercise also.Try both of this.
Best of luck!
|

replied November 30th, 2012
try meditation which suits u at least 15-20 min twice in a day.beleive me it will change u.try it for 15 days and see the result
|
Quick Reply