Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

mild thoracic dextroscoliosis

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
id like to know what is this means? it is curable?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi rhaquel thoracic dextroscoliosis is when the chest area of your spine has a sideways bend and a twist as well.

Yes it is supposed to be cure-able Osteopath's physical therapists and Chiropractors all have treatments for this condition however many of them find it difficult to treat so i would try hard and take some time to find a good one.

Good luck rhaquel
|

replied December 22nd, 2009
Hi.i found i have a mild thoracic dextroscoliosis when my i have xray...then a paper that attached on my xray was that word!!!but i dont have any feel symtoms..do i have to worry?ive work almost 4 years in a electronic company..always stand.does my work possible the cause?
|

replied December 22nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hi jazzieylove
i dont believe you have to worry as surgery isnt recommended unless spine angle is over 50 degrees out of kilt.
best you see physical therapist to get exercises and stretches that will keep you loose.
you are fortunate to be pain free. stay loose and you will probably stay pain free....pete
|

replied August 7th, 2012
pde po bang mag basketball ang taong may mild thoracic dextroscoliosis
|

replied January 30th, 2013
mild dextroscoliosis
hi,im Nelessa, 23 years old, i just discovered that i have mild thoracic dextroscoliosis when i got x-ray, before i found that, i experienced back pain, especially when i am walking i cant walk too long and especially more sitting and i feel pain in my back, is it the symptoms is this very worse now????what advise you could give me???
|
Quick Reply