Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Mild pressure almost all day.

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
Background:

I am an 18 year old student who attends high school everyday. I eat very healthy (except for lunch at school), and exercize every day or two. I have always been pretty positive , however a couple months ago I formed a bad habit of worrying about small things that I should not worry about.

The Problem:

Throughout the day i'll notice that I have a minor amount of pressure in my head, especially when engaging in conversation. I can still act normal, and keep a conversation going, however the pressure is more severe (especially forehead), when in a conversation. When walking down the hallway I also feel this pressure, it is not as bad though. Sometimes the pressure if very mild, and other days it seems its a bit more strong, and when I notice that it is strong for a period of times ( an hour or two) then I will start to get a mild headache.

Any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2012
Seriously, go see a neurologist and get a professional opinion. It may not be anything but it would be better to know. It could be something like a specific type of migraine. If you are having any other symptoms write them down so that your Doctor will have plenty to go by.
|

replied April 28th, 2012
Go see a neurologist like the other guy mentioned... If all checks out, start drinking chamomile tea, or any other HERBAL TEA!!! Dont drink green tea as that has caffeine that can make headaches worse..

If all that doesnt work, switch to an "Alkaline Diet" It is just about the cure for everything.. Google it and research it...
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2012
Okay, thank you four your opinions. Smile I will read about the "Alkaline Diet."
|