Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Mild Headache , dizziness , numbness to face

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I'm a 35 yr old male who has been having a problem on and off for a couple years. It started about 3 years ago when I would have these episodes where it would feel like I was going to pass out. Got sweaty and lightheaded, lasted briefly but felt like O ran a marathon. It's progressed to something different starting in May to a constant state of lightheadedness, mild headache the moves all around my head, now I have this numb, pressure sensation to my face and sometimes feels like my finger is getting numb. No weakness. I had an MRI in January for the episode of dizziness, bloodwork all over the place, EKG, CT scans, treadmill test, holter monitor. I have seen an ENT( doesn;t see anything wrong), Neurologist( nothing jumping out at him), and PMD who want to put me antistress medications, because he thinks it's a stress reaction(I don't think it is) I'm not one that runs to the MD,I perfer to stay away actually. I'm not sure what else to do, get another doctor for a second opinion?? another neurologist?? Anyone help me here.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
Sounds like me, unfortunately I can't tell you what it is. I haven't received an answer either. My neurologist settled for Migraines.
|
Did you find this post helpful?