Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Migraines or something else?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
hi i have recently been diagnosed with migraine i think its occular migraines. neuro prescribed propranolol 80mg once a day which gave me severe migraines?? i have for the last few days been taking 1.5mg one at night of pizotifen. i dont hav as many headaches but for last few months i hav this continued lightheadedness and weird vision daily. i am a creature of habit and my diet has not changed since i can remember and so i no its not food related im not under any stress either. i have lately been having these weird smells and tastes, i keep smelling cheese which i hate and dont even eat, and i get these weird metal tastes also, i have a numbness in my left arm which has been there for the lasts 5mths it hurts a bit but its bearable and its more of a hinderance i can use it i just can hold things for very long without dropping them. its hard because i dont always have the headaches but i have other symptoms constantly?? can anyone help with these on going symptoms??
wpuld b vry grateful
thanx
shaza
Did you find this post helpful?
|