Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Migraine/Pressure Headache, Shadowy Vision, Chest Pain, Fatigue

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
So it all started around this time last year. I would get pretty bad tension-like headaches that would persist for weeks at a time, the worst lasting 3 months. In October 2011 it went away, and I was fine til January of this year. I woke up one day with a stiff neck/headache, and every day after that it worsened until i went to the ER feeling faint/dizzy/weak. Ever since the trip to the ER i have been experiencing a myriad of symptoms that no Doctor I see can explain. The consistent pressure/headache in my head is always present, accompanied by shadowy vision (24x7), occasional chest pain, fatigue (running up stairs causes shortness of breath), tinnitus and occasional numbness in my extremities.

X-rays, blood work, EKG were all normal. MRI revealed I have Paranasal Sinus Inflammatory Disease, but otherwise was normal. Would the sinus blockage cause all these symptoms? perhaps I am suffering from migraines + sinus infection? The symptoms seem too varied to be a specific disease/illness, but than what do I know.

Been taking a daily multi vitamin, b12, and feverfew. 27 years old, 6 ft tall 150 lbs. Was very healthy up until this. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2012
I have a constant pressure in my head it never leaves not even for a second it's been like this for 4 years and I'm now 20 anxiety causes a lot of those symptoms and or depression or a chemical imbalance I say lookinto that
|
Did you find this post helpful?