Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Migraine and chlamydia

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Can anyone tell me if migraine and chlamydia could be connected? I recently got diagnosed with chlamydia which I know I must have had for over 5.5years. I read a bit on the internet that said it could cause temporal arteritis which can lead to migraine type headaches. The reason I'm so curious about the link is that just over 2.5 years ago I developed a severe migraine that also affected my vision. It took 8 months to diagnose but was eventually named Chronic Migraine with Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (aka Todd's Syndrome) and entomopia (fly-eye - about 6 images per eye for me)

Any information will be gratefully received, thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2009
heyyy did you loose your vision kind of??? Because a person i knowww has chlamydia and she's been having head aches and a few minutes ago she lost vision on like half of her left eye...so i was wonderinq if that happend 2 you and what did you do 2 help yourself???
|
Did you find this post helpful?