Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

mid cycle bleeding 12 days after normal period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello, I have had light bleeding after 12 days from the end of my period and I was reading a similar woman's concern, I had a little cramping with the mid cycle bleeding, I feel like my nipples were tingly but it could have been in my head and since that I haven't had any outstanding symptoms. I am 32 days from my last true period beginning date, however my breasts are not sensitive and I do not feel tired, is there another explanation for this type of bleeding or may I be pregnant? Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2010
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Your symptoms could suggest possibility of pregnancy with the midcycle bleed being probable implantation bleed. Visit your gynecologist for an examination and a blood HCG level test (it can detect pregnancy accurately as early as 11 days post conception). The symptoms suggestive of early pregnancy need not be experienced by all women. Few experience all of them, few do not experience any of them, few can experience them as early as 24 hours post conception, and few can experience only a few of them.
Take care.

|

replied June 6th, 2011
Abnormal Mentruation
My wife ended her period May 25. She had bleeding last night ( 6/5/11 )as if she were in mid-cycle. My wife is 34yrs old. Is this a sign of early menopause. She has an FHS level of 18. What can you tell me?
|

replied February 17th, 2013
bleeding after first period after miscarriage
i had miscarriage in dec 2012, 21 jan 2013 my period was back heavy flow, a week after my period i had headaches, nausea, vomiting, hot flushes, tiredness, diziness, lower abdominal and lower back pains, sensitive sense of smell. 12 days after my period i had brown discharge, then very weak and light pink, 2 days after i had heavy bleeding, still with sore breasts. please help what could be wrong with me.
|

replied February 17th, 2013
bleeding after first period after miscarriage
i had miscarriage in dec 2012, 21 jan 2013 my period was back heavy flow, a week after my period i had headaches, nausea, vomiting, hot flushes, tiredness, diziness, lower abdominal and lower back pains, sensitive sense of smell. 12 days after my period i had brown discharge, then very weak and light pink, 2 days after i had heavy bleeding, still with sore breasts. please help what could be wrong with me.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.