Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

mid back pain radiating to the sides and around my ribs.

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
hi im 24 and for the last 6 months i have been suffering with back pain witch has been centreing in my mid spine and radiating out to the sides and round my front ribs . i was training at the gym and dident feel a sharp pain it seemed to creep in over a few days . im currently at phisio the first exam went fine but the second time was ok but the next day i was in agony dont know weather its ment to happen but im starting to think there may be a more serious problem has anyone had this before standing for long periods or sitting seem to make me worse also the pain seems to shift from left to right thankyou gaz respect
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2012
can anyone help please
|
Did you find this post helpful?