Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

800mg of cytotec all at once ?

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
Hi. My girlfriend and I (in a country where abortion is illegal) have obtained 4 200mg cytotec pills. My question is are they supposed to be inserted all at once? The instructions we were given says one every hour for four hours. Thank you for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
NO..
They need to ALL be inserted at the same time. PLACE them VERY high into the vagina, so high that they will not go any farther.

HERE where abortion is LEGAL, we do use cytotec for an abortion, and the directions that abortion clinic give are ALL 4 at once.

LAY DOWN, and cramping and bleeding should occur within 30minutes to 1 hour.
|

replied June 23rd, 2008
uhhh...
Crap. i was really hoping on a consensual answer. OK, so I have the person who sold me the pills (on the black market but I am very confident that they're real for various reasons) telling me one every hour for four hours and someone telling me all at once. Should we hedge our bets and insert one every half hour??

I've read some of your other posts, Cari, and you seem very knowledgeable and have been very helpful. I really want to take your advice but as you can imagine, I am nervous about doing this.

P.S. Seeing a doctor is out of the question unfortuantely.
|

replied June 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
BLACK MARKET people are NOT medically trained.

I AM MEDICALLY TRAINED. I work in a legal abortion clinic, we use cytotec for abortions here too.
|

replied August 14th, 2010
how many cytotec will be used ?
if i was 4months pregnant , how many cytotec will i use ??
|

replied June 24th, 2012
Medicine to abort
Where can I buy a cytotec for abort 1 month baby ? I am looking for the medicine.
|
Quick Reply