Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Mental Conditions Question

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
User Profile
This îs very real and i am scared. I know it sounds funny but i do not think it is and i am very worried.

My girlfriend, age 23, begins to halucinate (starts seeing rainbows and rollercoasters, tried to drink cotton, bathed fully clothed without realizing it) and behaves like a drunk more similar to a young Child behaviour. This happens after multiple orgasms. It lasts 15-20 minutes in total and she has no memory of what happened during that time (she does not remember how she got în the shower, that we had sex, or whatever she did.

Please help!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2017
Mental Conditions Answer A61288
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. She may be using some ecstasy drug for coitus causing these affects. Consult a psychiatrist and let them correlate it clinically.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.