Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

menstruation red-orange color

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Is it normal to have a red-orange color of blood during your period,?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper hollymommy
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2009
Supporter
no!!! are you sure it isnt bright blood.
you should go to your doctor to make sure your okay. is your periods normal?
|

replied July 13th, 2009
My period is normal I have everything normal it is just the color of the blood that is weird its like color red-orange or king of pinkish sometimes to.
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
I'm having this issue too! I had a tubal ligation 2 years ago and my period was over a week late this month and it's usually pretty normal. However, my period just started, it's light in flow, and VERY orange in color.
|

replied August 6th, 2009
i have low amount of blood about 4 month but cycle is regular orange light clour blood.i am putting wait 2 pound per month.is my cycle are interrelated with wait.
|

replied March 1st, 2012
im tryin to find out if orange- red colored bleeding is normal... i had a tubal 7 years ago but never this color blood.
|

replied March 1st, 2012
im tryin to find out if orange- red colored bleeding is normal... i had a tubal 7 years ago but never this color blood.my period was normal besides the color.
|
Quick Reply