Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Menstruation Question

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Pretty much have always had regular periods. Last month it came 3 days early and then it came a week early, this time around. I normally have breast pain, cramping, etc. this time I had nothing, kind of just started spotting and it came the next day. Now, day 6 in, on and off the last few days, it's not heavy at all, but watery with small clots. I am stressed out about it and worried it's something bad. Don't know if I should be this concerned, or if this is a normal change I am going through right now? I can't do anything doctor wise until Monday, and not currently established to an OBGYN (due to new insurance).

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2017
Hello,
Early onset cycle can not be an issue if it is not more than 7 days and consistently so ! But scanty cycle is an issue.There are 100 causes and you need to tell me whether you are stressed or tensed or not.Yes,anxiety,overwork,stress,insomnia,c hange of place and even diet can cause a change in menstrual pattern.Obesity and thyroid disorder s well as end of reproductive career can be other issues.Do not be so much worried.Just meet your doctor and opine about it.She will examine you and sort out this problem.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.