Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

menstruation problems

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi,
I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism a month ago and taken straight off the pill (Yasmin).
My treatment includes- Warfarin, Tinzaparin, Amoxycillin, Augmentin
My period is late and this is a problem for me as I am getting married next Sunday (27th Match) and for religious reasons, I CANNOT be menstruating at that time (jewish religion).
My period is about a week late but it is the first time in 10 years I am off the pill so no idea what to expect.
I either need my period to come now now or not for another week.

- What could explain the delay? If it's the meds I'm on, how long would the delay be on average?
- Is there anything I can do to provoke my period?
- Is there anything I can do to delay my period?

Thanks for any help you can provide on this matter, which is making me very nervous as it would be very problematic for me to get my period in 3 days for example..
What can I do to 'control' this?

Thank you,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.