Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

menstrual period twice a month

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a number of things bothering me lately. For the past year I have been getting my period twice a month insead of just one. Each time it lasts for 5 days and is normal flow. My doctor put me on birth control to try to regulate it but after 9 months there is no change. Maybe 2 times so far it has skipped the middle-of-the-month cycle and it has this month but the second time for this month is also late by about 3 days now. Also my left breast has been having growing pains but not the right. I've also had about 3 sores under my toungue, one ontop, and an ulcer on my lip.
I am not sure what all of these mean. I have been a bit stressed this weak after getting into a fight with my brother 5 days ago and have consumed more sugar than usual since then and I'm wondering if any of that has something to do with it.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper letsrunaway_09
|