Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

menstrual cycle late with slimy discharge

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hi i have a problem my period was a day late when i went to the restroom i noticed a lightish pink blood with a slimy clear discharge so i figured my period but last month my period was heavy blood flow constantly and i felt when it was coming on also had cramps and having to change pads all the time because of the heavy flow this month is different i have been having unprotected sex with my spouse and my period now has lasted only 2 days also no cramps its not like a period that i usually have compared to last month it was 4 days and heavy can anyone help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper renahakim
|