Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Medicine combo help

Hi,

I need some help regarding some supplements and extracts I have bought from my partner after extensive research.

So her problems are that she suffers from severe stress and anxiety, which had lead her to develop something called postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). This is in short a blood vessel dilation issue which is the result of her nervous system and it means she has trouble sitting or standing from a horizontal position. She also has very poor circulation.

As a start at trying to tackle the stress that causes these things I have bought her Chinese ginseng (tincture), rhodeola (tinc.), ashwagandha (tinc.), and CoQ10 pills.

From reading up all of these things should help her to start to recover and compliment each other, however my question is - are they safe to take all at once, and if so how much of each, how many times a day, and for how long?

I'd be really grateful for any help as I'm apprehensive that these things may have a bad reaction together, or that taking them could be a really bad idea given her underlying health problems.

Many thanks, josh.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 27th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Cant say much, just that some like kava2 can knock one down as some others so best to take before bed.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply