Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

medical terminology

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i was wondering how you know when to use the terms tymapn/o or myring/o when talking about the eardrum. i am currently in a medical assistant program and the instructor is unsure of how to use them when. alot of us girls were confused when talking about procedures, diseases, infections, etc...

thank you

kelley flanagan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would do a search on each of them. I would think your text book would have someathing. Been a long time since I took the program and also EMT program. I'm sure things have changed and they should be more advanced now. I know my EMT text book was very large. Things that I learned and never had use for.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply