Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Medical Status of Man with one Testicle

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i came to know about one testicle problem. i am in doubt now that if a man has one testicle (by birth) than what would be written in his medical certificate which is required for doing any job.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bsjk143
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2009
Community Volunteer
If I understand your question...if not please clarify.

Regardless if a man is born with one or two testicles (remember that they don't 'drop' for a few months) should not affect what type of job he can do.

As far as his medical / birth certificate...I'd say it would be either boy or girl.
|

replied June 25th, 2009
you understand to some extent. in birth certificate he 'boy' will be written. but question is that what would be written in medicall fitness certificate i.e. medically fit/medically unfit. And dear friend i would like to tell you that for doing any Government job in India, medical check up is done and certificate is issued. if person is found medically unfit, he/she can not join the job. So it is the question whether medically fit/medically unfit ?????? would for one testicle man
|

replied June 7th, 2011
hi,plz tell me that the man is medically fit if having one testis? i will be very thank ful 2 u!!!
|

replied April 14th, 2013
That's crazy, what you are saying is that the Indians are literally taking "Do you have the balls to apply for this job?". Why does it matter if he has one or two balls? Unless, of cos, he will be using them for this desk job in the government. Or the government policy includes things like, "You need balls to screw everyone up!". Do you understand????
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Dear bsjk143,

I am unfamiliar with India's law. To be honest I do not believe it would matter if a man has one or more or no testicle(s) as in truth they are not required for a job (at least none that I am aware of).

In this case I do not believe that having only one testicle would a person be found unfit to work for the government. However since this is India's government then their rules would apply.

Best wishes,

Zig
|

replied July 13th, 2010
I applied in navy and simply refused to go further recruitment test etc... since I'm having one testic by birth. that was the only reason to get me off. Now I have to ask from the Docs that I have one testice on my left side and on my right side little upper has an unpain swaling but some times I feel pain from my back side if I'm standing for a long. what is that reason?
|
Quick Reply