Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Medical Quistion/Assistance

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,
First is to appreciate the good work you are doing to the community .
I have been feeling cold on my head for sometime.My friend had told me that can be a symptom of TB.Recently my Boss was diagnosed with TB which after visiting many clinics which they did not manage to know what was the problem, they said had it consumed his spine now he cant do heavy tasks.
Now am wondering because now am having pain on my Ribs and sometimes on my spine which now am scared because of the cost which currently i cant manage.So am requesting for your help if you can refer me to Nairobi hospital(www.nairobihospital.org) (where they have the best services in Kenya and where my boss was diagnosed)and see if you can help me pay the checkup/treatment fees.
I am therefore believe that you will consider my deep heartfelt request and get me out of this uncomfortable situation.

Thanks
Charles K.
Did you find this post helpful?
|