Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Meatus antrostomies ethmoidectomy

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
hi guys well i posted a while ago about having to have a opp on my nose i was told it was polyps but i found out wednesday it was not, the doctor said im booked in for middle meatus antrostomies ethmoidectomy, she didnt really explain it, and i was wondering if anyone else has had this done and can tell me how long its takes to recover, how painful and everythign else. i was also told i might need to have another opp later to straighten my stermen not sure on the spelling. so any info on middle meatus antrostomies ethmoidectomy would be great thanks, my op is on tuesday. it also says i may need dia thermy inferior turbinates would they do both in one operation? any advice on boths would be ideal thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply