Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Maybe Vaginitits or Yeast Infection ? ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I Think i urinated during sex ( alot of fluid was released ). and the next day i was noticing irritation and swelling . this was a week ago and it has not gone away and the irritation has gotten stronger and a slight burning.. can this be cause by the urine?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied April 8th, 2012
Community Volunteer
If it smelled or stained like urine after it dried, is was likely peeing. If not, it is more likely female gushing. This is a clear and clean fluid that fills your bladder during arousal. During an orgasm or when there is pressure on your blader, it can gush out. It is what cause that feeling like you have to pee when you get close to orgasm.

It sounds like you got an UTI. Drink lots of water and cranberry juice.If it does not get better, see your doctor. It is treated with an antibiotic.To lesssen your chances of getting an UTI, make sure everything touching your vulva during sex is clean, an pee as soon after sex as possible to flush out bacteria that might have found its way into your urethra.

Best of luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2012
thanks!
|