Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

May be pregnant, please help !

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Pregnant?
Yes
No
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
Possible pregnancy, had unprotected sex five days ago an three days before that I had just finished my period... We didn't have sex for long, it was like a minute, minute and a half, when he pulled out he had not pre cum, because after I started to give him a hand job and about three minutes later he has pre cum.. I have a sharp pain in the bottom of my abdomen and that's about it. I am the type to over think things so I just want to know if it is possible that I am pregnant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 12th, 2011
Community Volunteer
it is too early to say. You seem to confuse pre-cum with ejaculation. You will not know if he had pre-cum. It will be very unusual for him to get to the point where he have intercourse with you, without having pre-cum. Pre-cum is a small amount of clear fluid that seeps out of the tip of his penis and will make his glans penis (the head) slippery and wet. You will not see or feel it coming out. It will just be terribly uncomfortable when he penetrates you without pre-cum. It's function is to clean out his urethra from old urine and sperm and to lubricate and clean his penis head.

You have to wait until your next period is late, and take a pregnancy test. Repeat 7 days later to confirm the results.
|
Did you find this post helpful?