Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Masturbating 5-6 times a day

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am 19...I am masturbating since i was 17...I enjoy it so much...i masturbate 5-6 times ...I simulate my penis sometime 3-4 hours ..Is it safe for me?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MrR
|

replied January 15th, 2009
well i had the same problem when i first found out i could masterbate i did it like 10 times in a day sometimes my butt burns when im finished but if you do it like 5-6 times a day one time youll be alright but if you do it 5-6 time everyday you have to stop
|

replied January 16th, 2009
Experienced User
MrR,
First off, there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation and we all do it. I usually do it at least once daily and perhaps more if I do not get a release through other means. 5 -6 times a day, every day, may be excessive and could, depending on how you lubricate your penis during masturbation, cause dry skin and chaffing.
Although I think that you should continue to masturbate, I think you should try to tone it down a little and perhaps look at have more quality sessions where the sensatiion will linger longer before you cum and hopefully create a more enjoyable experience.
Also, at 19, you should be checking out the local scene re girls and eventually having the added dimension of a woman giving you pleasure which will also diminish your need for so much masturbation.

My thoughts, but I am more than happy to discuss more if you need to,

Wendy
|

replied January 17th, 2009
furrytail wrote:
MrR,
First off, there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation and we all do it. I usually do it at least once daily and perhaps more if I do not get a release through other means. 5 -6 times a day, every day, may be excessive and could, depending on how you lubricate your penis during masturbation, cause dry skin and chaffing.
Although I think that you should continue to masturbate, I think you should try to tone it down a little and perhaps look at have more quality sessions where the sensatiion will linger longer before you cum and hopefully create a more enjoyable experience.
Also, at 19, you should be checking out the local scene re girls and eventually having the added dimension of a woman giving you pleasure which will also diminish your need for so much masturbation.

My thoughts, but I am more than happy to discuss more if you need to,

Wendy

Thanks...yeah I lubricate my penis well..but my concern is that I cum all the time when i masturbate...will it effect on my marriage life means semen will be enough so i can get babies...I am loosing a lot of semen... so worried a bit..yeah looking for girls.Mostly I masturbate on cam.
|

replied January 17th, 2009
Experienced User
MrR.
You don't have to worry about running out of semen (cum) as your body will continue to produce it for a long time. Eventually, as you get older you may not be able to masturbate as much and therefore you won't shoot as much cum, but you should have enough spunk to do the job when you decide to impregnate a girl. Don't worry about looking for girls - job go for it and have fun!

You say you masturbate on cam...is this something you enjoy? Do you like to do the exhibitionist thing? If you want to talk about exhibitionism, etc., I can share experiences but it would have to be private messages.

Cum soon and cum often - yummy, yummy.

Wendy
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply