Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

masturbating inducing period ?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Can masturbating enduce your period? I didnt have my period until I masturbated the other day. I did finger myself. Almost immediatly after I started bleeding. I'd say the flow is moderate. I thought I broke my hymen but I have been bleeding for 4 days now. Today (the 4th day) the flow is slowing. I have some cramps but I also have a desiese that may be causing the cramps but I'm not sure if it is or not. The only reason I don't think this is my period is because, what are the chances of my period starting right after masturbation? Could this be my period? Can sexual expierences speed up your period? If this isn't my period, what could be causing this bleeding? I can't tell if the blood is coming from my vaginal opening or not, but I'm assuming it is.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Hi xoxoaliciaxoxo,

Yes masturbating can bring on your period, it you are to do have one within a few days, however, in your case you said you fingered yourself, depending on how deeply you went and how forceful your were, you certainly could have caused a premature period flow. Any trauma to the virgina can bring on an abnormal period. Not sure what you meant when you said you couldn't tell if the blood is coming from your vaginal opening or not. Are you anal fingering as well?

Good Luck

Faded Rose

P.S. please be careful as to not give yourself an infection fingering.
|

replied December 12th, 2009
i was not anal fingering. and i do always make sure my hands are clean
|

replied June 28th, 2013
Ok im feelin ur prob ive masterbated yesterday night and after washin my hands I used the bathroom I wipe and see blood.. So idk if I broke my hymen or damaged tissue down there. Plus I havent had my period in yrs and I have pcos. Could it be my time finally plz help
|