Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

masturbating husband

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
My husband’s fetish are my feet and he likes me to seduce him with my feet and he start masturbating. At first I really didn't mind it at all, it might have been a once a month type of deal. But, recently in the past 4 months or so it has been every night. When he first started it was a turn on for me, I thought he was trying to get an erection to have sex with me; little did I know he was pleasuring himself to the point of no return. After he ejaculate he roll over and go to sleep. Here I am left upset and wondering what's wrong with me, or what's wrong with him. Why is choosing his hands over me to make him feel good.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Hi kristyear,

Tell your husband how you feel. Tell him you are begining to resent having to please him with your feet every night and that you too would like to be satisfied. Ask him what prompted his wanting pleasure from your feet? Tell him what your pleasures are and have him to please you first sometimes, then you roll over and go to sleep if he doesn't listen to you and take you seriously.
I think that will get his attention.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2009
thanks for the advice faded rose, im really upset everytime he masturbate with out satisfying me. i have hard time of talking wid him coz he is always busy and tired.
|

replied November 11th, 2009
Experienced User
FadedRose wrote:
Hi kristyear,

Tell your husband how you feel. Tell him you are begining to resent having to please him with your feet every night and that you too would like to be satisfied. Ask him what prompted his wanting pleasure from your feet? Tell him what your pleasures are and have him to please you first sometimes, then you roll over and go to sleep if he doesn't listen to you and take you seriously.
I think that will get his attention.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose

Heh...dont forget to cover your feet when you roll over and go to sleep.
I totally understand what your going through. My ex had a huge foot fetish. So much so that it eventually led to his arrest. Nother story nother time. Anyway, to this day I HATE anyone touching my feet for any reason. In my case, I got to the point where if I wasn't satisfied he never saw my feet little own got near them until he stopped and "heard" what I was saying when I "told" him I wanted some satisfaction too.
|
Quick Reply