Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Masterbation headache

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi,
I'm a 26 year old male.
I get a really big headache every time I masterbate... it seems to be the lower back of my head and it last for several hours.
By the way it's not that I masterbate too often (3 or 4 times a week is surely reasonable and never caused any problem until now).

Cheers
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
This type of headache is common and usually happens within a few seconds of an orgasm, or builds gradually over a matter of minutes before an orgasm, typically intensifying as sexual excitement increases.
Can lasts for few minutes or can linger for few hours.
Most of the men experience few of these headaches in a period of few months and after that they disappear.
If you are really bothered with this pain, try to take some mild painkiller before masturbation or sexual intercourse.
Headache of this type that increases its severity and frequency needs medical attention, cause can indicate some serious brain conditions.

Best wishes!
Marija
|

replied January 9th, 2009
Does constant masterbation hurt the testicles?
I have been over masterbating and both my testicles have been hurting is it due to that?I have some tattoos also and that does not help it just makes it worst.My testicles have been cold.I would LOVE them to feel warm and loose again.HOW DO I MAKE MY TESTICLES WARM AND LOOSE WITHOUT TAKING ANY DRUG?Also for some odd reason I go to the bathroom and urinate constanly at night.Ive had this problem and I believe i'ts because of over masterbation.I want to know if i'ts a fact?Also is it true that cocaine does shrink the penis?I'm a 21 year old male.
|