Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Masterbation causing health problems ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I've been masterbating since I was 12 or 13, now I'm 17.
Before I started masterbating I had perfect vision, but now I can barely see the board in school even when I'm sitting in the front row.
Also, I used to have really straight hair, but my hair is really frizzy and damaged now.
Could it be that by ejaculating often I'm losing nutrients that my body needs?

There used to be a time when I masterbated daily, I only masterbate 1-2 times a week now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2009
Supporter
Masturbation has absolutely nothing to do with your problems. Get your eyes checked, change your conditioner and stop stressing unnecessarily. If masturbation/ejaculation caused all that then everyone who has sex on a regular basis would be blind with frizzy hair! lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?