Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

masterbation and night fall

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i am now 22 years old.Unfortunately i had started masterbating since 10 years old now i 22.i have masterbated once a regular for 9.after nine years when i try to stop masterbating then another problem has created that is night fall problem.
if i not master bate then night fall is occured. my mind,body evrery thing i lost. Now i look like a old man+skiny+thin+face is broken.I cant conecentrate in my study.Please help me ................ or will suicide choose
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2009
suicide is just running away from yr problem...Do not ever do that because u are love by your family yr friends ....all problems occur can be solve ..okay dude. don't ever suicide because there is a bright future installed for you....It will take a little bit of time before things go back to normal. Try not to indulge in vulgar talks, see nude photos and and wear loose underwear or loose pants when going to bed and avoid reading sexual related things. avoid drinking hot milk at night. in the morning walk on green grass bare footed.avoid strenuous exercises
|

(tried my best shortning this message)
"Suicide". This word is the word that i hate my friend because thinking of it will bring more darkness into your beautiful life. Listen to me very carefully because you have the problem that i had once and i know how it feels because i am still 17yrs and a student just like you, aiming to goal for one of the most best engineering institutes of the world and i know you can do something like that too. Like our friend sunforest already told that what you have to do. Ill tell you how you have to do. The most important thing is of having the power to control yourself it is all what matters this is the margin that tells you are on which side the dark or the light. we are all human beings and we all make mistake. Whenever the thaught of masturbating comes to your mind just bang that thaught against the wall, shoot it with a gun and give it all the bad words that you know make your mind feel that you are the boss over here and you will win over it and that is for sure because you are destined to do something great and no one can defeat you. Try thinking the most happiest moments of yourlife like about when you met or proposed your girlfriend or the moments you spend with you near and dear ones and feel the happiness that flows through your body and get lost within those thaughts. Keep doing this and you will for sure forget the word "Suicide". It dosent exsist for me.
GOODLUCK!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Why are you trying to quit masturbating if it's causing you health problems?
|

replied December 5th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Masturbation isn't caused by prostate cancer, it is prevented by it..
|
Quick Reply