Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

masterbate with old ejaculate as lubricant

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Hi,

I have this silicon vagina i masturbate into. What I do is lube up, masturbate, then cum into this fake vagina. I masturbate 2, 3 times/day and after each session just leave the cum in the vagina, and its all ready to go for the next time.

I realize it may be a little gross, but just recently i've started to wonder if the 2-3 day old ejaculate may have some sort of ill effects....i.e. getting into where i pee??

I've been doing this for 5...6 months, haven't noticed any ill effects. The reason i keep doing it is...it feels good. I rinse out the vagina about every 3 days, sometimes with a little soap. My rational has always been, ejaculate sitting in a girls vagina doesn't cause any ill effects.....that I know of, so using it as a lubricant is harmless.

I've been a little hesitant to post this, just because I can see an instant reaction of it not being healthy, but I'd like some medical reason and proof as to whether it's relatively harmless or not.

thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2013
You're disgusting
|

replied July 21st, 2013
Old ejaculate as lubricant
It might be harmless, but the overnight ejaculate stinks. How can you ever stand that smell? Its just like a dead rotting corpse.
|