Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

massive headaches from masturbate

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
so i been masturbate for every day then suddenly i get headaches real painful from the back of my skull to the front. i wonder if its bad for health or can it be stoped. please! reply to me i realy need to know what it is 0.o and it hurts painful and im only 16
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question. My answer is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor but I hope I can be of some little help.

Most post orgasmic headaches are harmless and will pass. Some however are potentially very serious and I can't say which it is you have got. You need to have this seen to right away. Do not be afraid to tell the doctor it happened after you had an orgasm please. Away with you now! Good luck.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.