Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Mass on right testicle

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I am 25 years old and i have mass attach to my right testicles through a vein or something.Is it something dangerous
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2010
Supporter
hello and welcome..any swelling or lumps to the testicle need imediate attention so my advise it see a doctor or visit you nearest er as soon as possible.
It could just be a cyst or ingrown hair but it could also be something more serious.
We are not here to scare you but to give good sound advise as we are not doctors.
I wish you luck and please get this seen to without delay.
|

replied January 9th, 2010
Thanks for yours reply. I went to a doctor and he examine and he said its not cancer.But he suggested me to do a Ultrasound for it.But the bad news as that i don't have insurance and you know in USA. it cost more than i was wiling to pay.So to be honest i cannot afford it ..so i will wait until i can afford .
|
Quick Reply