Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Male age 50 - foot problems ,

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
User Profile
white male, age 50, having problems with my feet. Constant numbness in the 2 small toes on each feet which sometimes turns into sharp pain. Also the bottoms of my feet get a deep tissue itchy that drives me crazy but there is no rash and its too deep for scratching to relieve. Drs have checked to see if I had a mini stroke, diabetes, or a pinched nerve but nothing and I have a good heart and strong blood flow. I can\\\'t get answers and it concerns me because my mother and sister have diabetes and neuropathy which is causing them severe pain in their feet. I am hypoglycemic but blood work says I am not diabetic although I am about 25 lbs overweight. What can I do about my feet?

Did you find this post helpful?
|