These are the things I've been feeling the past 3 weeks...
2. Very Nauseous
4. Hot Flashes
5. HUNGRY!!! (I feel hungry all the time. it's like a burning hunger in my stomach)
6. Tired (Around mid morning until 4?! Thats abnormal)
7. Constipated one week, and then bad diarrhea another.
8. Odors that used to not bother me, now REALLY bother me.
10. Sore Back
11. Sore breasts. Sometimes it feels like they're expanding.
12. Craving weird things. (The other day I wanted to eat toilet paper)
13. Stuffed up nose.
16 Irritated VERY easily
18. Very Gassy.
19. Wierd dreams.
20. Last but not least...My period is 6 days late.
Now...I still need to take a test (Our clinic is out), but according to the previous information...What are the chances of me being pregnant? 1-10 LOL
SOunds like you might be, but having a long list of general symtoms doesn't always mean your pregnant - there are plenty of women who experence none at all... Pregnancy is different for everyone, your best bet would be to take a test as soon as you are able to or perhaps visit your doctor. Good Luck to you!
Yes it really does. Plus my weight used to be 127, and is now 135. I dont look any fatter though! I will take a test, but I have to waite until next week since our clinic is all out. I just wanted someones opinion so I can convince my mom to get some prenatal vitamins for me
IS IT NORMAL TO ITCH ALL OVER YOUR BODY INCLUDING THE BACK OF THE LEGS, IN BETWEEN THE THIGH, IN BETWEEN THE ANUS, BACK, BELLY, BREAST, NIPPLES, FEET, FINGERS, IN BETWEEN THE FINGERS, WRIST AND NECK!!!! I HAD MY PERIOD 02-23-12 AND IT STARTED OUT A LIGHT BROWN COLOR THEN LASTED LONGER THEN MY NORMAL PERIOD WOULD. I BEEN HAVING ALL THE SYMPTOMS A PREGNANT PERSON WOULD... AND MY PERIOD STILL HAVEN'T CAME!!!! FIRST TIME GOING THROUGH THIS.. SO PLEASE HELP!!!