Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Lymph nodes swollen after antibiotics

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My son had a sonogram on his chest two weeks ago. He had a cyst, fluid build up and swollen lymph nodes. He was on Bactrim 4 tsp 2xdaily and Cephalexin 2 tsp 4Xdaily for two weeks. We went for another sonogram today and the lymph nodes are still swollen. His areola on his left breast is sore and swollen too. Does anyone have a clue as to what I may be facing with him?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2008
Community Volunteer
Geez...I wish I did. I had a huge problem with my lymph nodes but the Bactrim helped and the Sufuric-something...sorry i cant recall the name and I have discarded the empty bottle...but the Sufuric something,a very strong antibiotic,got rid of the swollen gland. I also had IV drips for a week...good luck.Sorry I wasnt much help/
|
Did you find this post helpful?