Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Lymph nodes swell on back of neck

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
The lymph nodes on the back of my neck swell, and they cause me to have nausea, horrible headaches, and the only cure is sleeping it off, which takes about 4-6 hours. I usually crave oranges during this all, and that is all I can eat. They have been happening for about 5 years, started roughly when I was 15.. Doctors have done MRI's, Xrays, and no luck. I have also had several spine surgeries. But they do not appear to affect this. I just want to know if anyone has any idea why. They are usually completely debilitating, I can feel it coming on and within an hour I have to be home in bed. I usually don't puke. But sometimes. The only thing that helps is drastic changes in temperature. Like getting out of a hot bath, or in one. Or walking outside in the snow.
Did you find this post helpful?
|