Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

lung cancer?

Must Read
Start here for facts about lung cancer. We help you understand lung anatomy and outline the different types of lung cancer that doctors diagnose....
Doctors know that smoking tobacco damages the lungs. But does smoking cause lung cancer? And are smoker more at risk of lung cancer than non-smokers? More here....
Early lung cancer symptoms can be difficult to spot. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and know when to seek medical help for lung cancer here....
Hi, my father recently fell and cracked some ribs, when he went tn the emergency room they took x-rays, in doing so they found a big black mass and a line inside his lungs. Can anyone help me with this answer? I just lost my mom to colon cancer about 9 months ago and I am worried about my father. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2010
I am very sorry to hear about your mother's recent death from colon cancer.

Unfortunately, this mass in your father's lung will require additional testing to determine if this is a serious problem or not.

I hope that your father will continue to remain healthy.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Lung Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.