Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

2 lumps on the back of head. headaches dizzyiness sore throat

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
im seriously worried. last night i discovered two hard bumps on the back of my head both symmetrical to each other.today ive had a splitting headache and sore throat(it feels like my right gland is swollen. these bumps are very hard and don't hurt when i touch them. ive also been exhausted. im scared that this can be a tumor. someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2013
Go see a doctor immediately! These could be a tumor but generally you cannot feel a tumor from the outside of the skull. They should just be the way your skull formed at birth, because heads are not perfectly round. If you get a persistent headache for the next couple days i suggest you go see a doctor! Also if you feel like your head is to heavy to hold and your neck or upper back and shoulders are sore i would recommend telling your doctor that aswell! Good luck to you darling!
|
Did you find this post helpful?