Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

lumps on armpit , jawlines and groin

Hi, a week ago I noticed a small lump the size of pea on my left armpit. it hurts when touched. I gave no attention at first as I thought that it may be a pimple. The skin directly above it is dark color but the lump is rooted and doesnt move when I stretch the skin above it. A couple days later, I discover a hard lump on my right jawline, between my chin and ear. At first I thought this was a pimple too, but its larger than normal and hurts to the touch. around 1cm in size. the next day, the same lump appeared on my left jawline but closer to my ear. this too stays rooted. On the same day, i discovered a lump near my groin area. what could this be? could i really be breaking out all over my body? i feel perfectly healthy. the only thing i can come up with is its hormonal because my period is due in a couple days Thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 3rd, 2009
My son is 2 and was diagnosed with scabies 3 weeks ago, we received the treatment and used it accordingly, the marks on his body have somewhat reduced but he now has a large stable lump under his armpit, which is causing alot of discomfort, the marks/rash is still on his body but the redness has reduced, he is not sleeping and is not eating! What could this be?
|
Did you find this post helpful?