Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

Lumps in my testicular tube.

Hi, Im 15 years old and i have suddenly got 2 lumps in the tube in the scrotum. It hurts when i touch them and hurts when i walk or even stand. It is the tube in the left side of the scrotum and i am starting to get worried. Also around the same time i have had groin pains as well. If anyone has any advice or has had the same problem please leave a message.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2010
Most cancers of the testicle are painless. On the other hand, there are multiple benign (non-cancer) causes of scrotal lumps and scrotal pain. However, since I cannot examine you, you really should visit with your doctor for a proper exam.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.