Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

lumps in multiple places

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
I am a 20 year old male and had a lump on my right testical on the inside since I was 12 and the doctor did an ultrasound and said it was nothing but my parents never really discussed it with me assuming it could have been bad I guess.
Now I have a lump the size of the tip of my pinky in my rectum and i've had it for about a year, but it does not seem to be attached to any muscles. I do excrete blood at least once a month, and now I have developped a very painful lump under my left armpit that is attached to my muscles as it hurts when I flex. I am very itchy when I shower in hot water and when I itch it leaves marks. I have lost about 25 pounds in 2 or 3 months. I also have a fluctuating appetite, where one minute I am really hungry but if I wait I feel full and can't eat. I have had also for about a year now continuous neck pain where I have to crack my neck to get it to go away but comes back after 5 minutes. I am worried this is tied to cancer and really would like an opinion before I visit the doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2017
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

The description of your symptoms indicate that, you may be having hemorrhoids, due to chronic constipation.

Symptoms that could indicate to possibility of hemorrhoids include: Anal itching, Anal ache or ‎pain, especially while sitting, Bright red blood on toilet tissue, stool, or in the toilet bowl, Painful ‎bowel movements and One or more hard tender lumps near the anus.

Hemorrhoids may be inside or outside the body.‎ Internal hemorrhoids occur just inside the anus, at the beginning of the rectum.‎ External hemorrhoids occur at the anal opening and may hang outside the anus.‎

In your case, you seem to have a external hemorrhoid, which is the cause of your symptoms.

For the mean time, you can use Over the counter creams like Preparation H, which will help in reducing the pain and swelling. Other measures like stool softners and laxatives can also be used to reduce the pain during bowel movements.

Sitz baths can also help to feel better. Sit in warm water for 10 - 15 minutes.

If your hemorrhoids do not get better with home treatments, you may need coagulation heat therapy, to shrink the hemorrhoids.

In case that is not helpful, surgical options like band ligation or surgical hemorrhoidectomy can be therapeutic.

You may consult with your doctor who can examine you, and treat you accordingly.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.