Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

lumps in multiple places

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
I am a 20 year old male and had a lump on my right testical on the inside since I was 12 and the doctor did an ultrasound and said it was nothing but my parents never really discussed it with me assuming it could have been bad I guess.
Now I have a lump the size of the tip of my pinky in my rectum and i've had it for about a year, but it does not seem to be attached to any muscles. I do excrete blood at least once a month, and now I have developped a very painful lump under my left armpit that is attached to my muscles as it hurts when I flex. I am very itchy when I shower in hot water and when I itch it leaves marks. I have lost about 25 pounds in 2 or 3 months. I also have a fluctuating appetite, where one minute I am really hungry but if I wait I feel full and can't eat. I have had also for about a year now continuous neck pain where I have to crack my neck to get it to go away but comes back after 5 minutes. I am worried this is tied to cancer and really would like an opinion before I visit the doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|